‘ People here are so panicked of the dogs and stare at me everyday when I feed those two most friendly souls. In one way its funny for me that “men” who think that the are the coolest, change the side of the street when seeing the poor dogs but on the other hand its really so sad. This poor dark dog is not allowed to leave the country due to his breed and will never find a forever home where he will be loved and cared for over here. So sad…:((( ‘ – Manuela
Every day, the street DOGS of Avsallar, Turkey, faces
- car hit and runs
- Everyday, Manuela feeds them all has they
- would otherwise get nothing to eat during the day.
- All this is possible only because of the donations,
- fundraising and Friday Five Dollars.
TO MAKE A DONATION TO HELP SAVE LIVES:
firstname.lastname@example.org (via paypal)
Or a one-off or monthly payment can be also be set up through the Harmony Fund (does not require paypal):
- under ‘Donation Information’ select
- ‘Please direct my donation to’
- and ‘Manuela Wroblewski’s cat rescues in Turkey’.
Our main volunteer Manuela cares for 200 desperate street cats and dogs, walking for miles daily to provide food, water and any urgent medical care – and is devoted to arranging adoptions and spay and neutering clinics. In Avsallar, Turkey street animals are regularly injured, poisoned and killed and Manuela is their only hope.