- NAMELESS UNSEEN BY MOST PEOPLE OR ABUSED!
- yesterday JUST HOPING FOR SOME AFFECTION
- AND FOOD AND MAYBE A FOREVER HOME
- this NEW dog MANUELA SAW FOR THE
- FIRST TIME YESTERDAY
- WILL NEVER KNOW CARING
- NEVER BE HUGGED
- NEVER KNOW LOVE
- AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE
- unless someone says now I want that dog!!!
- with 80 + dogs on the streets
- this is hard for us to imagine
- that dogs are literally EVERYWHERE
- hungry and abused and rejected
WE HAVE FEW NEW ADOPTION INQUIRIES AT THE MOMENT WHICH IS LIMITING OUR RESCUE EFFORTS :(((
PLEASE, help us find one home for this most precious couple. They will be so grateful for the rest of their lives!!
- SEND A MESSAGE ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
AND WE CAN LOOK INTO TRANSPORT OPTIONS
- or CONTACT us at:
- or at firstname.lastname@example.org
(adopters need to be able to cover transport costs)
- Manuela feeds more then 200+ cats and dogs each day
- who otherwise would get nothing to eat during the day
- all this is possible because of the donations,
- fundraising and Friday Five Dollars
TO MAKE A DONATION TO HELP SAVE LIVES:
email@example.com (via paypal)
Or a one-off or monthly payment can be also be set up through the Harmony Fund (does not require paypal):
- under ‘Donation Information’ select
- ‘Please direct my donation to’
- and ‘Manuela Wroblewski’s cat rescues in Turkey’.
Our main volunteer Manuela cares for 200+ desperate street cats and dogs, walking for miles daily to provide food, water and any urgent medical care – and is devoted to arranging adoptions where possible (over 120 in 3 years) and spay and neutering clinics. In Avsallar, Turkey street animals are regularly injured, poisoned and killed and Manuela is their only hope.