During tourist season, the street animals have some chance of getting bits of food here and there. But soon, Tourist season will end and like all the cats and dogs of Avsallar, he will have only Manuela to care and feed him.
- SADLY MANY TRY TO:
- poison them
- abuse them
- deliberately drive at them
- take them for bait for dog fighting
- the poor 70+ street dogs of Avsallar
- face A DAILY STRUGGLE TO SURVIVE AND
- SADLY MANY NEVER MAKE IT TO OLD AGE.
- thank you MANUELA FOR CARING
- WHEN SO MANY DON’T
Can you give them a chance to a safe life?
If you are interested to know more about us and my street companions, please use the ‘message’ button on our facebook page or email at
- or at firstname.lastname@example.org
(adopters need to be able to cover transport costs)
- Thank you
Please share me to help find a forever home!
We can arrange transport to the USA, Canada and UK/Europe.
TO MAKE A DONATION TO HELP SAVE LIVES:
email@example.com (via paypal)
Or a one-off or monthly payment can be also be set up through the Harmony Fund (does not require paypal):
- under ‘Donation Information’ select
- ‘Please direct my donation to’
- and ‘Manuela Wroblewski’s cat rescues in Turkey’.
Our main volunteer Manuela cares for 200+ desperate street cats and dogs, walking for miles daily to provide food, water and any urgent medical care – and is devoted to arranging adoptions where possible (over 120 in 3 years) and spay and neutering clinics. In Avsallar, Turkey street animals are regularly injured, poisoned and killed and Manuela is their only hope.