‘WILL YOU BE MY FRIEND AND TAKE ME HOME???’
DON’T BE SAD LITTLE ‘MILA’, SOMEONE WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND ADOPT YOU!
- ONE of Avsallar BEAUTIFUL LONELY STREET CAT
- VERY FRIENDLY AND AFFECTIONATE!
- yesterday, JUST HOPING FOR SOME AFFECTION,
- FOOD AND HOPEFULLY, A FOREVER HOME
- TO GO TOO.
- GORGEOUS MILA, whom Manuela feeds everyday
- always runs to her happily to the sound of the trolley.
- Living in the sad and dangerous streets,
- she WILL NEVER KNOW CARING
- NEVER BE HUGGED
- NEVER KNOW LOVE
- unless someone says now ‘I want that sweet cat!!!’
- IT COSTS $80 + a DAY TO FEED 200++ LOCAL
- CATS & DOGS. IT’S JUST ENOUGH TO GET BY DAILY
- AND TO FEED THE 40+ CATS IN ‘CAT ROOM’
- PLEASE HELP THE STARVING cats and dogs of Avsallar, Turkey
TO MAKE A DONATION TO HELP SAVE LIVES:
firstname.lastname@example.org (via paypal)
Or a one-off or monthly payment can be also be set up through the Harmony Fund (does not require paypal):
- under ‘Donation Information’ select
- ‘Please direct my donation to’
- and ‘Manuela Wroblewski’s cat rescues in Turkey’.
Our main volunteer Manuela cares for 200 desperate street cats and dogs, walking for miles daily to provide food, water and any urgent medical care – and is devoted to arranging adoptions and spay and neutering clinics. In Avsallar, Turkey street animals are regularly injured, poisoned and killed and Manuela is their only hope.